Transforming Education with Technology
JOHANNESBURG, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA, April 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Education Innovation Summit, hosted by Africa’s leading IT news publication, IT News Africa, has returned for a 3rd instalment that promises to be a cut above the rest. Set to take place on 31 May at the Hilton, Sandton in Johannesburg, South Africa, the summit will assemble the finest selection of innovative leaders, policy makers, education NGO’s, regulators and the academic community.
The summit will explore technology innovations that will enhance teaching and learning in academic institutions, by encouraging inclusive, round-table discussions which will ensure a valuable knowledge-exchange experience. The Education Innovation Summit will also provide an interactive environment for delegates to engage and build relationships that will extend beyond the context of the event. This is where education policy makers will meet technology solution providers; EduTech entrepreneurs will meet potential users and investors, and delegates will likely create long-lasting relationships and learn about the latest trends in technology for education.
With an array of topics to lead the conversation, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues such as “Overcoming barriers to tech adoption in education”, “Practical challenges of digital learning: getting the balance right for future-thinking”, “How assistive technology is changing special education”, “Transforming education: the power of ICT policies” & “Re-imagining the Role of Technology in Higher Education”, “Change management: administrators and educational technologies – narrowing the divide”, with the goal of accelerating innovation in education.
Confirmed speakers for #EduInnovSummit include:
• Dudu Makhari, CEO: Click Foundation
• Riaan Van Der Bergh, Technology Manager Education Lead, FEDSAS
• Anele Davids, Director, ICT And Teacher Development, Sci-Bono, Discovery Centre
• Dr James Keevy, CEO, Jet Education Services
• Dr Lucas Moloi, President: Southern African Institute Of Quality and Innovation
• Michelle Lissoos, Managing Director, Think Ahead Education Solutions
• Nial McNulty, Digital Publishing Manager, Cambridge University Press
• Walter Matli, Academic Researcher and ICT lecturer: Vaal University of Technology
• Mervyn Christoffels, Vice Principal ICT; UNISA.
• Maglin Moodley, Chief Researcher educational and skills development, Human Sciences Research Council
• Dr Monica Stach, COO, Cotlands
• Professor Elizabeth Vukeh-Tamajong, Educational Policy and Administration, ICT University, Cameroon
For more information regarding the summit, visit: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/
Sponsorships & Exhibitions: http://www.educationinnovationsummit.co.za/sponsor/
[t]: 011 026 0981 | [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @EduInnovSummit & @ITNewsAfrica
IT News Africa
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire