Call center representatives have to handle angry customers every day, Call center agent never gets caught up in emotion and solves the problem with grace.
DELHI, NEW DELHI, INDIA, December 17, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Call center representatives have to handle angry customers every day but the good contact call center agent never gets caught up in emotion and solves the problem with grace.
The following five techniques can help to increase customer service quality and handling the angry customer.
• Listen: – The first step of handling the anger customer is to be empathic towards them and listen to them carefully. The caller speaks in louder voice due to some frustration so provide chance to caller to express displeasure. Good agent instead of getting angry actively listens and takes the notes to defuse the situation. The agents should listen to whole story without interrupting before answering to the caller. Usually caller gives chance to solve the problem after narrating the bad experience story.
• Don’t Get Upset or Angry: – The customer care agents should keep in mind that the caller is not attacking you individually. Take care of your tone and ensure that situation should be under control. Take deep breath and have a little bit of empathy for the caller to understand their point of view.
• Repeat Information: – Show the customer that you are concern for them and apologize to them for the problem and summarize their main points. This will make the caller feel that you are listening and will help them. You should meet the customer expectation and always stick to the point. Always promise only what you can deliver and fulfill your words.
• Don’t Make Customers Wait Longer: – The most important thing is that never keep the customer call on hold. The hold time will increase their frustration and escalate the situation. When you are completely aware of the problem resolve it as soon as possible. This is the best time to prove yourself as the best contact call center agent.
• Make the Caller Happy: – Apologize the customer for the problem caused and assure them that you are looking into it. You will try your best to solve it. If your company policies allow provide them discount or gift vouchers as compensation to retain them. Before ending the call bring smile on their face by appreciation or small joke. It will help you to win over the customer with kindness.
VCare customer provides training to their contact call center agents to be patience and solve the queries of customers quickly. They also provide training for how to handle the angry customers so that their staff may not get stuck in one single call.
+91 98910 57170
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire