Global Screw compressor Market Info by Type (Oil-Free and Oil-Injected), by Stage (Single and Multi), Technology , End-User and by Region – Forecast to 2022
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, November 24, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — Market Highlights
Market research future published a half-cooked research report on global screw compressor market. The global market screw compressor is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 9% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2022.
Screw compressor has several advantages over other compressors such as delivery of high quality compressed air and lower maintenance & operational cost as a result of which the demand in screw compressor market is expected to increase over time.
There is an increasing demand for screw compressor in industries like mining & metals, automotive, and chemical & petro chemical industries. As these markets is growing over time will boost up the market for screw compressor. The global screw compressor market is expected to achieve a significant annual growth rate during the forecast period.
Major Key Players
• Gardner Denver Inc.
• Sullair LLC
• GE Oil & Gas
• Kobe Steel Ltd.
• Ingersoll Rand PLC,
• Boge Kompressoren
• Howden Group Ltd.
• MAN Diesel & Turbo
• Siemens AG
• Hitachi Ltd
• Atlas Copco
Rapid growth of industrialization in China, India, and Japan is expected to drive the market for screw compressor in the region. Screw compressor market will be dominated by the Asia Pacific region in 2014. Middle East & Africa will be expected as a fastest growing market in the forecast period. Demand for screw compressor in the metal & mining and chemicals & petrochemical would drive the screw compressor market in the Middle East & Africa.
Scope of the report
This study provides an overview of the global screw compressor industry, tracking market segments across the categorized five geographic regions. The report provides a six-year forecast for the market size in terms of value for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Rest of the world. The scope of the study segments the global screw compressor market based on type, stage, technology, and end user.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Screw compressor Market Research Report – Forecast to 2022”
Screw compressor is a type of gas compressor and it works on the mechanism of a rotary type positive displacement. Screw compressor is used in various industries includes: Mining & Metals, Chemical & Petrochemical, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Power Plant. Screw compressor has several advantages over other compressors such as delivery of high quality compressed air and lower maintenance & operational cost as a result of which the demand in screw compressor market is expected to increase over time.
Study Objectives of Global Screw compressor Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next six years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Screw compressor market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global Screw compressor market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types, stage, technology, end user and region
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global screw compressor market
1. Report Prologue
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.2.1. Research Objective
2.3. Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Primary Research
3.3. Secondary Research
3.4. Market Size Estimation
3.5. Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Drivers & Opportunities
4.2. Challenges & Restraints
4.3. Value Chain Analysis
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Screw Compressors Market, By Type
5.2. Oil Free
5.3. Oil Injected
6. Screw Compressors Market, By Stage
7. Screw Compressors Market, By Technology
8. Screw Compressors Market, By End User
8.2. Mining & Metals
8.3. Chemical & Petrochemical
8.5. Food & Beverage
8.6. Oil & Gas
8.7. Power Plant
Browse Related Reports:-
Electric Vehicles Market Information Report by Technology (Hybrid EV’s, Plug-In Hybrid EV’s, and Battery EV’s), by Battery Types (Lead Acid, Nickel Metal Hybrid, Zebra And Lithium Ion) by End Users (Residential, Commercial, & Industrial) and by Region – Global Forecast to 2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire